Monday, July 14, 2008

TRANSCO LINES INC.



When I started working for TLI 6 years ago I used to tell everyone that I would stay here till I died. They were one of the best I had worked for in 30 years of trucking. I think we all run into this at some point and then something goes wrong in our life and that great trucking company we work for turns its back on us.
This is what we called true colors where I came from. This goes on a million times a day. For drivers who have never had a workers compensation claim, your going to have this happen to you someday. Most people drive a car 150,000 miles in 10 years. A real get down ROAD RANGER drives 150,000 miles in 1 year. You can be the best trucker we have ever seen but what if you open your trailer doors one day and here it comes right on your head a box that has 100 lbs in it. Well just don't forget us here at this website the door is always open.

1 comment:

erectile dysfunction pills said...

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Thank you, However I am going through troubles with your RSS. I don't know why I can't subscribe to it. Is there anybody having the same RSS issues? Anyone who knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanx!!